OUR GARDEN IS GROWING AND YOUR SUPPORT HELPS!
We need your help to strive to improve and to keep our standards at the level you have come to expect. Front gate admission, membership dues and rentals are important sources of revenue for the Arboretum, but are not enough to support our annual operating budget. That means we have to find additional gifts each year from friends like you.
|We want to maintain the beauty of our gardens, but we need your help.
Click here to make a tax-deductible gift to the Annual Fund.
- We are educating nearly 98,000 school children in classes led by degreed teachers throughout the metroplex
- We are hosting almost 650,000 visitors
- The Nancy Rutchik Red Maple Rill with over 80 varieties of Japanese maples is well-established and a joy to behold
- The Rose Mary Haggar Rose Garden, our newest garden, is open and conveniently located by the DeGolyer home
- The amazing 8-acre Children’s Adventure Garden is under construction and scheduled to open in 2013
- Our concert season offers a line-up of 35 concerts on Tuesday and Thursday nights
- Our Plant Trials program continues to be a worldwide leader in horticultural research
For more information:
Gifts to the Annual Fund of the Dallas Arboretum are charitable contributions made above and beyond the gift of membership and admission. These gifts are welcome year-round and are 100% tax deductible.