||The 5,000 sq ft Rosine Hall is an unparalleled venue for hosting business meetings, limited exhibitions or conferences, lectures or training seminars. It provides a lovely evening setting for exquisite dinners, receptions and graduations. Designed to accommodate lecture seating for 600 or seated dinners for 350, the venue may also divide into smaller sections and break-out areas. Massive doors open to a charming terrace and arbor areas creating a relaxing retreat for attendees with gorgeous vistas unique to the Dallas Arboretum. Exceptional audio/visual equipment assists in the delivery of a successful business meeting. The inset windows in the pitched roof, exposed natural beams and atrium openness further amplifies the expansiveness of the banquet hall.
For your perfect meeting or special event, schedule a site visit, or to receive additional information, please contact your Sales Professional at 214.515.6569 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rosine Hall Amenities:
- Botanically framed view of the Dallas city skyline and White Rock Lake
- Contemporary setting indoors with natural wood beams, elegant lanterns, and floor to ceiling garden views
- Surrounded by a meandering terrace overlooking the Ginsberg Plaza
- Enjoy your event al fresco amidst blooming colors, misting water features, and climbing wisteria
- 72” rounds, 6ft banquets tables and banquet chairs included for guest seating
- Lectern and PA system, which includes 5 wireless hand held and/or one lavaliere microphones
- Day Meeting Venue & Food/Beverage Packages available
- WiFi enabled
- Audio/Visual package includes: LCD ceiling mounted projector, 12’ x 18’ screen sound system, staging, etc.
- Use of iPod or CD, DVD or BlueRay player.
- Additional A/V and/or lighting, staging and dance floor options are available.
- Valet parking available for evening events
- Tenting available for outdoor entertaining
- Use of CD player throughout inside and outside house
- Event Manager to design and submit a schematic of the facility and manage Arboretum logistics
- On-site security
- Event Facilitator to assist with load-in and tear-down
||Rounds – 132
Theater -- 200
||8am – 3pm
||1,650 sq ft
||Rounds – 192
Theater -- 400
||8am – 3pm
||3,350 sq ft
||Rounds – 300
Theater -- 600
||8am – 3pm
5pm - 12am
|5,000 sq ft