The DeGolyer Estate
Built in 1940, this exceptional 21,000-square-foot showpiece provides a majestic setting for corporate parties, book signings and family milestone events.
Designed in the Spanish Colonial Revival style, the DeGolyer Estate is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. The patio beyond the covered Loggia can be tented with a 30’x90’ frame tent for an additional fee. The library is ideal for executive meetings, professional networking events and luxurious dinners for up to 60 guests.
To book your next meeting or special event, schedule a site visit or to receive additional information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
DeGolyer Estate Amenities:
- Surrounded by beautiful pecan, oak and magnolia trees
- Private garden dinners and receptions available
- 60” rounds, 6ft banquets tables and white garden chairs included for guest seating
- Valet parking available for evening events – complimentary for events of 60+ guests
- Lectern and PA system, which includes handheld wireless microphone
- Tenting available (required for large terrace for outdoor entertaining)
- iPod and CD player available for use throughout inside and outside of house
- Day meeting venue and food/beverage packages available
- Event manager to design and submit a schematic of the facility and manage Arboretum logistics
- On-site security
- Event facilitator to assist with load-in and tear-down
- Additional audio/visual, equipment, tenting and/or lighting options are available
Full Estate | up to 300 | Inside - 21,000 square feet, Loggia - 3,000 square feet
Library | Rounds - up to 80 | Theater - up to 120 | 800 square feet
Loggia & Cafe | up to 200 | 3,500 square feet
DeGolyer Cafe | up to 60 | 450 square feet