Alex Camp House
This beautiful, two-story, white brick home boasts outdoor terraces facing the tranquil White Rock Lake and stunning art deco décor.
Designed by John Staub, the Alex Camp House is a fully furnished home with lush lawns. The private entrance and dramatic circular drive accommodate valet parking for evening events. The entire lower floor, back lawn and terraces are available for rental for meetings, parties and other events. The dining room is perfect for a board meeting or retreat for 20 guests or less. Complete meeting packages are available upon request. The library is an ideal spot for a private dinner or luncheon for eight. The back terrace can be tented at the renter's request and expense. As a backup for inclement weather, the lawn may be tented with a 40’x90’ frame tent to accommodate groups of 300.
To book your next meeting or special event, schedule a site visit or to receive additional information, please contact email@example.com.
Alex Camp House Amenities:
- 2,500-square-foot interior meeting space, plus an additional 1,400-square-foot exterior terrace and over 5,000-square-foot garden event space
- 60” rounds, 6ft banquet tables and white garden chairs included for guest seating
- Private boardroom for up to 20 guests
- Day meeting venue and food/beverage packages available
- WiFi enabled
- iPod or CD player available throughout inside and outside of house.
- Event manager to design and submit a schematic of the facility and manage Arboretum logistics
- Private entrance to Arboretum for you, your guests and vendors
- On-site security
- Valet is optional for an additional fee
- Event facilitator to assist with load-in and tear-down
- Additional audio/visual, equipment, tenting and/or lighting options are available
Full House & Terrace | Up to 200 | Inside – 2,000 square feet | Terrace – 1,400 square feet
Dining Room | Board Room - 20 | Theater - 80 | 540 square feet