You can leave a legacy for the Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Garden through thoughtful financial and estate planning.
The Arboretum offers several ways that you can perpetually honor those you love in one of the most beautiful gardens in the world.
- Capital Gifts Name a garden, garden feature or building
- Endowments Provide annual income for a garden, program, facility or leadership position
- Planned Gifts Make a more significant gift than you could in your lifetime
For more information our Legacy Giving program, please contact Betty Brownlee at 214-515-6608 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
There is no more exciting place than Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Garden in which to invest in the future.
In the coming years, we will develop many important features called for in the garden’s Master Plan including:
- A new food and herb garden and a new gallery garden, both with expansive views of White Rock Lake
- Enhancements to beloved existing gardens, such as a new entry for the Pecan Grove and refurbishments to Magnolia Allee and the Octagonal Fountain
- A Garden Education Center that will be the new home for all of our children and adult education programs
- Extending the tram path around the entire perimeter and providing rest stops at strategic locations along the way
Prominent donor recognition is offered for support of these and many other vital capital projects. Please contact Betty Brownlee at 214-515-6608 or email@example.com for more information about the Arboretum’s many exciting capital opportunities.
When you give to our endowment fund, you give the financial security the Dallas Arboretum needs to remain one of the nation’s premier botanical gardens.
The Arboretum has operated in the black for the past 20 years by carefully managing income and controlling expenses. Events out of our control, such as sustained bad weather or an economic downturn, threaten the garden’s standard of excellence.
Your contribution to our endowment fund helps to provide a portion of the annual income for:
- Maintaining and developing gardens
- Offering first-rate programs, public events and festivals
- Attracting and retaining the best talent for the Arboretum’s leadership positions
For more information about our endowment fund, or to establish a named endowment fund, please contact Betty Brownlee at 214-515-6608 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
A planned gift allows you to enjoy charitable income and/or gift or estate tax deductions, while making a more significant gift than you could in your lifetime.
There are a variety of financial vehicles available to help you reach your financial and philanthropic goals including:
- Retirement Plan Beneficiary Designations
- Charitable Trusts
- Gifts of Life Insurance
Please consult with your financial, tax, and legal advisors for an analysis of your individual situation to determine which vehicle might work best for you. For more information about the Arboretum’s planned giving opportunities, please contact Betty Brownlee at 214-515-6608 or email@example.com.