You can leave a legacy for the Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Garden through thoughtful financial and estate planning and help ensure that we may continue our mission for generations to come.
The Arboretum offers several ways that you can perpetually honor those you love in one of the most beautiful gardens in the world.
- Planned Gifts allow you to make a more significant gift than you could in your lifetime
- Endowments provide annual income for a garden, program, facility or leadership position
For more information our Legacy Giving program, contact the Planned Giving Department at 214-515-6640 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
A planned gift allows you to enjoy charitable income and/or gift or estate tax deductions, while making a more significant gift than you could in your lifetime.
Below are a variety of ways available to help you reach your financial and charitable goals:
- Including the Dallas Arboretum in a will or
- Name the Dallas Arboretum as a beneficiary of a
- Designate the Dallas Arboretum as a beneficiary or
owner of a life insurance policy
Please consult with your professional counsel to determine which option may work best for you. To learn more about planned giving opportunities, please contact the Planned Giving Department at 214-515-6640 or email@example.com.
When you give to our endowment fund, you give the financial security the Dallas Arboretum needs to remain one of the nation’s premier botanical gardens.
The Arboretum has operated in the black for the past 20 years by carefully managing income and controlling expenses. Events out of our control, such as sustained bad weather or an economic downturn, threaten the garden’s standard of excellence.
Your contribution to our endowment fund helps to provide a portion of the annual income for:
- Maintaining and developing gardens
- Offering first-rate programs, public events and festivals
- Attracting and retaining the best talent for the Arboretum’s leadership positions
For more information about our endowment fund, or to establish a named endowment fund, please contact the Planned Giving Department at 214-515-6640 or firstname.lastname@example.org.