Partner With Us
As a nonprofit organization, the Dallas Arboretum seeks support not only from members and visitors, but also from the community at large. Corporate donor support helps us in our ongoing effort to maintain the most beautiful display garden in the region and allows us to provide educational support to young students in the community. Generous corporate support also helps us continue research in our world-renowned Trial Gardens and allows us to explore best practices for maintaining gardens in the South.
Our Corporate and Foundation sponsors help us:
- Promote education in the community and to underprivileged schools in the area
- Support research and horticulture efforts to ensure year-round beauty
- Underwrite special events, concerts and educational programming
- Fund individual initiatives, events, lectures, art venues and more
- Showcase and maintain this important resource to the community and to visitors from around the world
Our development and marketing departments work closely with our Corporate Sponsors to provide key promotional and member benefits including:
- Media exposure
- Signage in our garden
- Advertising and public relations support
- Employee discount admission and membership
- Volunteer opportunities
- Rental venues for corporate entertaining purposes (from simple meetings and luncheons to large-scale events)
Comprehensive packages are designed to meet each unique corporate need.
Support from corporations and sponsors allows us to fulfill the mission of the Arboretum and underwrite ongoing operations of the Garden. Donations and in-kind gifts help us manage our conservative budget while still providing many community services. In-kind gifts are valued at 100% of their fair market value. The Arboretum will provide the appropriate benefits, visibility and marketing support for this kind of donation.
Possible ideas for an in-kind gift include billboard space, advertising, food and beverage, floral arrangements for events, printing or promotional items.
To find out more about corporate sponsorship opportunities, please contact Sharon Carson, Corporate Development Manager, at 214.515.6550 or email email@example.com.