Artscape Re-Imagined 2017: A fine art and crafts show and sale in the garden
Artscape, the Dallas Arboretum’s juried fine art and fine craft show and sale, brings together outstanding artists from around the country.
Delight in the joy of spring at this amazing show, which features a variety of mediums including Painting, Sculpture, 2-D and 3-D mixed media, photography and more. Listed as one of the "15 most beautiful gardens in the world" by Architectural Digest, the Arboretum is a perfect complement to the beautiful artwork selected for the show. The layout for the show is architect-designed for maximum visibility of artists and audience flow. A blue ribbon committee has reimagined Artscape and is adding inventive, audience-pleasing elements for 2017.
How to Apply
If you want to pay by check: Download the form here, print it, and mail it in with your check. Once you've done that, email photos of your submission to email@example.com. Mail to: Artscape c/o Public Events at Dallas Arboretum, 8617 Garland Road, Dallas, TX 75218.
If you want to pay online: click here to provide your information and submit payment. Once you've done that, email photos of your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Artists may apply once per category and in no more than two, using the application below). Collaborating artists may apply to participate in the event, but only their joint work may be shown and sold. Both names must appear on all application materials and both artists must contribute to the creations of the art pieces. Do not send resumes, biographical materials, art samples or other information. The Dallas Arboretum reserves the right to refuse any application. Incomplete applications will be ineligible.
** For further information email email@example.com or call 214-515-6605
Mail to: Artscape c/o Public Events at Dallas Arboretum, 8617 Garland Road, Dallas, TX 75218.
- 12.9.16: Artist application and jury fee deadline
- 12.22.16: Artist notification of acceptance and information packets mailed
- 1.20.17: Artscape show contract and booth fee deadline
- 2.3.17: Deadline to request refund ($40 cancellation Fee)
- 3.27.17: Artist location mailed
- 4.28.17: Show set-up & Preview
- 4.29.17 & 4.30.17: Artscape Show
- $25: Jury Fee, Non-refundable check to Dallas Arboretum for each category to be exhibited. Due 12.9.16
- $330: Booth Fee, 12’w x 12’d to accommodate a 10’ x 10’ white tent provided by artist.
- $275: Double Space Supplement, limited number of double spaces available.
- $40: Cancellation Fee, prior to 2.3.17
JURY INFORMATION & ON-SITE INFORMATION
The jury of regional art professionals is chaired by Patricia Meadows, distinguished jurist, art appraiser, lecturer, collector, curator and president of Art Connections.