Rory Meyers Children’s Adventure Garden
The Rory Meyers Children’s Adventure Garden was designed to connect children with nature. Education is a central focus of our mission, which is why we are delighted to be able to teach life and Earth science to both school children and their teachers as well as families.
- Daily science labs
- Exploration Center with Omni Globe
- Incredible Edible Garden
- Texas Native Wetlands
- Energy Island
- 17 indoor/outdoor galleries
- 150 interactive science games
- Water features throughout
The Dallas Arboretum’s Rory Meyers Children’s Adventure Garden is a truly spectacular addition to this community—brilliantly conceived and beautifully executed. Kids of all ages will have an engaging and entertaining experience, all while learning more about the wonders of our planet.– Boyd Matson, Host, National Geographic Weekend
Upcoming Programming in the Children’s Adventure Garden
Countless Ways to Explore
The Children’s Garden encompasses several galleries, each designed to be age-specific, but not age-restrictive.
Learn more about the Rory Meyers Children’s Adventure Garden
- Thea Award recipient for Outstanding Achievement as a Science/Discovery Garden.
- Certified as a Wildlife Habitat with the National Wildlife Federation.
- A certified Monarch Waystation
- A Texas Aquatic Science certified field site
Start Your Adventure Here
With so many paths to take, visiting the Rory Meyers Children’s Adventure Garden is one of the most intriguing ways in all of Dallas to spend a day outdoors with children.