On this page:
Daytime Ceremony Venues
Available seven days a week, excluding designated festivals and public events.
Rental times: 9–11am, 12–2pm or 3–5pm. Venues marked with * have 9–11am rental only.
Peak months: March–June and September–December.
Non-Peak months: January & February and July & August.
McCasland Sunken Garden
Nancy Clements Seay Magnolia Glade*
Nancy Rutchik Red Maple Circle*
Rose Mary Haggar Rose Garden*
Reception Venue & Pricing
The Alex Camp House is the perfect daytime reception venue for up to 125 guests.
Peak Pricing: $3,300 plus price of ceremony location
(Exception: $3,900 total with Secret Garden ceremony)
Non-Peak Pricing: $2,640 plus price of ceremony location
(Exception: $3,100 total with Secret Garden ceremony)
Deposits: Refundable, based on venue condition
$1,000 ($2,500 if serving red wine)
All Daytime Ceremony & Reception Packages Include:
- Six-hour rental from 9–3pm. Event start time is 10am.
- 9am arrival time, 10am ceremony time, 11am–2pm reception time, 3pm departure.
- White garden chairs placed at ceremony and reception sites.
- Guest & service tables (up to 12 six-foot banquet; 20 60 inch rounds).
- Event Manager to provide set-up consultation and coordination of facility management for event.
- Event Facilitator to coordinate the load in, setup, and strike of the vendors and closes the event.
- Security provided by a City of Dallas police officer at an additional cost if alcohol is served.
- 45-minute rehearsal with Event Manager, scheduled during normal operating hours. (Gazebo venue does not have rehearsal.)
- Must use one of the Dallas Arboretum approved caterers
Get in Touch with Us
Submit the information below to check availability, and one of our friendly professionals will be in touch with you shortly.
If you prefer to get in touch with us directly, call 214.515.6513 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.