Artscape is back in 2014
Delight in the joy of spring when Artscape, the Dallas Arboretum’s juried fine art and fine craft show and sale, brings together outstanding artists from around the country. All artwork is of or about nature and the show features a variety of mediums including painting, sculpture, 2D and 3D mixed media, photography and more. The garden is regularly featured on MSNBC’s “Top Ten Things to Do in America in the Spring, and is a perfect complement to the beautiful artwork selected for the show. Artscape weekend will feature artists from around the country, artist demonstrations, art related workshops, entertainment throughout the garden and food and fun for everyone.
You may submit your application electronically by clicking the link above. Once you have submitted your application, please email you artwork submissions to email@example.com. Details on photo requirements are included on the application. Once we have received your artwork and payment, we will send you a confirmation. If you have questions, you may contact us at 214.515.6539 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
"Refer A Friend" Artist Program
In our continuing effort to make Artscape a show of the highest caliber, we think that you are an excellent source of outstanding new artists who should be participating in our show. If you have juried into and attended Artscape in previous years you are eligible to participate in this referral program which includes benefits for you.
Here is how the program works:
- You must have juried into and attended a previous Artscape show.
- You refer an artist whose work is of or about nature and who has not previously applied to the show.
- When the new artist applies, they must include the certificate below with your name listed as the referring artist. If this is not included with their application we will not give you credit for referring the artist. To print the voucher, click on the photo. Next, right click on the photo and select "open image". You can print the voucher from here.
- If both of you jury into and attend the show, you (the referring artist) will receive a $100 discount off your booth fee.
- The deadline for new artists to participate in this program is 1.10.14.