Get the most out of your visit to the most beautiful place in the city. Take advantage of these great discounts listed below.
Located on the southeastern shore of White Rock Lake, the Dallas Arboretum features rotating displays four times a year, providing breathtaking color for visitors from March through November.
The Dallas Arboretum honors discounts on our website only. Incorrect pricing and promotions by other entities, such as third-party sites, will not be accepted.
To kick off 2015 and encourage people to enjoy the gardens, the Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Garden will offer $5 admission through Friday, February 27.
This offer is only available when purchasing tickets at the gate.
No tour of the Dallas-Fort Worth area is complete without a stop at the Dallas Arboretum. The Dallas Arboretum is conveniently located near both Highway 635 and Interstate 30 with easy access and parking for vans and buses.
For groups of 15 or more, the Dallas Arboretum offers discount admission and tickets as well as the opportunity to add a guided tour and meals. If you are looking for a scheduled visit, please review the options below in order to find the best fit for your group. Requests for guided-tours and/or meal options must be submitted prior to your arrival date. You will be contacted within one business day after receipt of the request.
Please call 214.515.6520, Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., or email firstname.lastname@example.org to secure these rates.
Discounted Tickets (Self-Guided Tour)
Groups of 15 or more enjoy a discount on individual admissions. Day admissions are $13 per person for adults, $10 per person for senior adults, and $9 per person for children ages 3-12.
Guided Garden Tour
Groups have the opportunity to have one of our experienced tour guides lead your group on an educational and entertaining tour of the gardens. Guided tours include seasonal highlights and are available year-round. These tours are an additional $7 per person.
Groups may pre-order from one of the Dallas Arboretum's boxed lunch menus which include various sandwich assortments and tempting treats. Boxed lunches start at $13 per person and are served in a semi-private area or can be taken anywhere within the gardens.
For groups looking for a more formal dining setting, we offer a seated lunch on the Loggia at the historic DeGolyer Estate. Groups are required to pre-order food from a set menu and seated lunches are an additional $25 per person.
This package includes admission to the Dallas Arboretum and voucher for a meal of each individual's choosing at the legendary Highland Park Cafeteria. The meal voucher must be used on the day of your visit and this package begins at $32 per person.
The Dallas Arboretum is committed to making educational opportunities accessible for all students. Field trip scholarships are available for select programs while funds last. Qualifying schools can apply for scholarships to have fees reduced up to 50 percent for approved requests.
Bus stipends are available while funds last. To request a bus stipend, please submit your written request on school letterhead and fax it to 214.515.6578 attention Audrey Kwik. Please include your field trip date, program and number of students.
Email email@example.com for more information or to apply for a scholarship.
Membership is the greatest discount of all! Receive the best possible discounts at the Dallas Arboretum by becoming a member today.
All members enjoy:
- Free year-round general garden admission.
- On-site parking is free for members (available on a first-come, first-served basis). Free shuttle service is available to members on days when off-site parking is required.
- Free access to parking garage (coming this fall)
- Express entry during major events.
- Discounts in the Hoffman Family Gift Store, the Arboretum online store and at area businesses.
- Reduced ticket prices for Concerts, Adult Programs, workshops and lectures.
- Invitations to exclusive members-only events such as the annual Easter Egg Hunt, Goblins in the Garden, and Sweets and Treats.
- Quarterly newsletters and monthly emails highlighting gardening information and upcoming events.
- Reciprocal admission to more than 200 botanical gardens and arboretums worldwide. Find participating organizations
- Early Morning Member Walks, 7-9 a.m. from March 1 through October 31 (No photography allowed before 9 a.m.)