Pledge your Support with a Dallas Arboretum Membership
It takes substantial support to maintain the high quality display gardens guests have come to expect from the Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Garden.
Memberships and community contributions help maintain our nationally acclaimed gardens, provide hands-on science education for more than 100,000 school children, and allow us to test hundreds of plant varieties for the benefit of North Texans. Not only does membership to the Arboretum include exclusive benefits and member discounts, but your support also helps us fulfill our mission to build and maintain a public venue that promotes the art, enjoyment and knowledge of horticulture, while providing opportunities for education and research.
A Dallas Arboretum includes the following benefits:
- Free year-round general garden admission
- Free parking (available on a first-come, first-served basis)
- Free access to parking garage
- Express entry during major events
- Discounts in the Hoffman Family Gift Store, the Arboretum online store and at area businesses
- Reduced ticket prices for Cool Thursdays Concerts, adult programs, workshops and lectures
- Invitations to exclusive members-only events such as the annual Easter Egg Hunt, Goblins in the Garden, and Sweets and Treats
- Quarterly newsletters and monthly emails highlighting gardening information and upcoming events
- Reciprocal admission to more than 200 botanical gardens and arboretums worldwide | Find participating organizations
- Early Morning Member Walks, 7-9 a.m. from March 1 through October 31 (No photography allowed before 9 a.m.)
Please visit our Levels and Benefits page for more membership information.