Cool Thursdays Concert Series
2023 Cool Thursdays Concerts
Make your 2023 one to remember at the coolest spot in Dallas as we celebrate our 26th season with returning favorites and NEW acts!
Don’t miss the most spectacular view of the sunset over White Rock Lake while enjoying bands from all over the country. Grab your friends, pack a picnic and make this your Thursday night routine. With the return of your favorites and some exciting new bands, you won’t be able to stay seated. That’s right – our dance floor is open! Spring gates open at 6pm and concerts begin at 7:30pm.
2023 Single Ticket Pricing
(available to all members December 14)
|Adults||SeniorsAges 65+||ChildrenAges 2–12|
2023 Spring Lineup
April 6: Emerald City, Dallas’ Favorite Party Band (SOLD OUT)
Sponsored by Wells Fargo
April 13: Hotter than July, Stevie Wonder Tribute Band
Sponsored by Marsh McLennan
April 18: An Enchanting Evening with Barbra NEW, Barbra Streisand Tribute
April 20: Seger System NEW, Ultimate Bob Seger Tribute
Sponsored by RREAF Holdings
April 27: Hard Nights Day, The Beatles Tribute Band
Sponsored by Wells Fargo Advisors
May 4: Soul Sacrifice NEW, A Santana Tribute
Sponsored by ADP
May 11: The Molly Ringwalds, The World’s Greatest 80s Tribute Band
Sponsored by Gray Reed
May 18: Karen as Dolly! NEW, A Tribute to Dolly Parton
May 25: Bruce in the USA, Worlds #1 Tribute to Bruce Springsteen
June 1: Dancing Dream, ABBA Tribute Band
June 8: Havana NRG!, Dallas’ go to Latino Party Band
June 15: Scott Keo NEW, Michael Buble Tribute
June 22: Windbreakers, Ultimate Yacht Rock Experience
June 29: Sounds of Summer, Beach Boys Tribute
2023 Fall Lineup
September 7: Infinite Journey, The Music of Journey
September 14: The Rat Pack Now NEW, A Tribute to Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin & Sammy Davis, Jr.
September 21: Jordan Kahn Orchestra, Luxury Party Entertainment
September 28: WHITNEY NEW, The Incredible Whitney Houston Tribute Band
Sponsored by UMB Bank
October 5: Absolute Queen, The Queen Tribute Experience
Sponsored by Camelot Strategic Marketing & Media
October 12: Windy City NEW, A Chicago Tribute Band
Sponsored by Kessler Collins
October 19: Garth LIVE , The #1 Tribute to Garth Brooks
Sponsored by Slalom
October 26: Emerald City, Dallas’ Favorite Party Band
Sponsored by Jackson Walker
In the event of a cancellation, guests will be notified with additional information.
The option to receive a refund will be offered if we must cancel a concert due to weather. We do not honor refunds on tickets purchased from a third party. Schedule and pricing subject to change.
- Due to limited parking at Gate 2 and in the interest of safety, all concert parking is limited to the main lot at Gate 1 or the Parking Garage.
- We also ask guests not to try and drop off anything, neither people nor personal effects such as coolers, at Gate 2.
- Parking in the Camp lot and check in at the Camp ticket booth are reserved for concert sponsors and “Friends” level donors.
- Complimentary wheelchairs available at the Information booths, based on first come, first served basis.
- Tram and Golf Cart service are not available to transport guests on concert evenings.
Lawn Chair Etiquette
We think seeing the band is as much fun as hearing the band. Please help your neighbor on the concert lawn keep their view clear by staying low. To ensure clear sightlines and enhance enjoyment for all our guests, we ask all concert goers to respect the following:
- The lawn will be split into two sections. The area closest to the stage will be reserved for those who have beach style lawn chairs that do not exceed 4 inches in height from the ground.
- Chairs with seats higher than 4 inches are welcome further back on the lawn.
- Picnic blankets are welcome anywhere.
Thank you from the Dallas Arboretum, the band, and your concert neighbors!