Cool Thursdays Concert Series
Starting in April 2024, the Dallas Arboretum’s nightlife reignites with our annual concert series featuring the area’s greatest performers.
2024 Cool Thursdays Concerts
Make your 2024 one to remember at the coolest spot in Dallas as we celebrate our 27th season with returning favorites and NEW acts!
Don’t miss the most spectacular view of the sunset over White Rock Lake while enjoying bands from all over the country. Grab your friends, pack a picnic and make this your Thursday night routine. With the return of your favorites and some exciting new bands, you won’t be able to stay seated. That’s right – our dance floor is open!
2024 Series Pricing
|Complete Series22 Concerts
|Spring Series13 Concerts
|Fall Series9 Concerts
2024 Single Ticket Pricing
Spring gates open at 6pm & concerts begin at 7:30pm
Fall gates open at 6pm & concerts begin at 7pm
In the event of a cancellation, guests will be notified with additional information.
The option to receive a refund will be offered if we must cancel a concert due to weather. We do not honor refunds on tickets purchased from a third party. Schedule and pricing subject to change.
- Due to limited parking at Gate 2 and in the interest of safety, all concert parking is limited to the main lot at Gate 1 or the Parking Garage.
- We also ask guests not to try and drop off anything, neither people nor personal effects such as coolers, at Gate 2.
- Parking in the Camp lot and check in at the Camp ticket booth are reserved for concert sponsors and “Friends” level donors.
- Complimentary wheelchairs available at the Information booths, based on first come, first served basis.
- Tram and Golf Cart service are not available to transport guests on concert evenings.
Lawn Chair Etiquette
We think seeing the band is as much fun as hearing the band. Please help your neighbor on the concert lawn keep their view clear by staying low. To ensure clear sightlines and enhance enjoyment for all our guests, we ask all concert goers to respect the following:
- The lawn will be split into two sections. The area closest to the stage will be reserved for those who have beach style lawn chairs that do not exceed 4 inches in height from the ground.
- Chairs with seats higher than 4 inches are welcome further back on the lawn.
- Picnic blankets are welcome anywhere.
Thank you from the Dallas Arboretum, the band, and your concert neighbors!