2022 Cool Thursdays Concerts
Make your 2022 one to remember at the coolest spot in Dallas as we celebrate our 25th season!
Don’t miss the most spectacular view of the sunset over White Rock Lake while enjoying bands from all over the country. Grab your friends, pack a picnic and make this your Thursday night routine. With the return of your favorites and some exciting new bands, you won’t be able to stay seated. That’s right – our dance floor is open! Fall gates open at 6pm and concerts begin at 7pm.
Food for purchase:
Pre-order meals or snacks from Beyond the Box to enjoy with the music! Pickup your order beginning at 6pm the night of your concert.
Pre-order your concert charcuterie with local Latina-owned business Amor y Queso for pickup at each concert.
2022 Single Ticket Pricing
|Adults||SeniorsAges 65+||ChildrenAges 2–12|
2022 Season Subscription Pricing
|Complete Series22 concerts||Spring Series13 concerts||Fall Series9 concerts|
|Member||Sold Out||Sold Out||Sold Out|
|Nonmember||Sold Out||Sold Out||Sold Out|
October 6: Desperado
Texas’ Premiere Eagles Tribute
Sponsored by UMB Bank
Food trucks: Organic Fried Chicken, Gapco, Ricks BBQ, Melt Ice Cream
October 13: Le Freak
The Greatest Disco Band in the World
Sponsored by Camelot Strategic Marketing & Media
Food trucks: El Chifrijo, Easy Sliders, Mint Kitchen, Paleteria San Marcos
October 20: Fleetwood 2 the Max (SOLD OUT)
Fleetwood Mac Tribute
Sponsored by Kessler Collins
Food trucks: Organic Fried Chicken, Mr. B Gumbo, Gapco, Denmore Delights
October 27: Emerald City (SOLD OUT)
Dallas’ Favorite Party Band
Sponsored by Jackson Walker
Food trucks: Ruthie’s Grilled Cheese, Chiavestx Mexican, El Chifrijo, Bondi Bowls
In the event of a cancellation, guests will be notified with additional information.
The option to receive a refund will be offered if we must cancel a concert due to weather. We do not honor refunds on tickets purchased from a third party. Schedule and pricing subject to change.
- Due to limited parking at Gate 2 and in the interest of safety, all concert parking is limited to the main lot at Gate 1 or the Parking Garage.
- We also ask guests not to try and drop off anything, neither people nor personal effects such as coolers, at Gate 2.
- Parking in the Camp lot and check in at the Camp ticket booth are reserved for concert sponsors and “Friends” level donors.
- Complimentary wheelchairs available at the Information booths, based on first come, first served basis.
- Tram and Golf Cart service are not available to transport guests on concert evenings.
Lawn Chair Etiquette
We think seeing the band is as much fun as hearing the band. Please help your neighbor on the concert lawn keep their view clear by staying low.
To ensure clear sightlines and enhance enjoyment for all guests, we ask all concertgoers to respect the following:
- Only low-profile lawn chairs and picnic blankets may be in the area closest to the stage. Note the area indicated on this diagram will allow for “beach-style” lawn chairs (not exceeding four inches from the ground to the bottom of the seat) only.
- Chairs with seats higher than four inches from the ground are welcome further back on the concert lawn.
Thank you from the Dallas Arboretum, the band and your concert neighbors!