Directions and Parking
8525 Garland Road
Dallas, Texas 75218
The parking garage (with 1,150 spaces) is located across the street from the Rory Meyers Children’s Adventure Garden, with a secure underground walkway underneath Garland Road for safe access. The street address is 8720 Garland Road, Dallas, TX 75218. From its lowest point underneath Garland Road, the walkway gently slopes up to meet ground level at the entrance of the Children’s Adventure Garden. The garage and underground walkway are both handicap accessible.
Drop-off and Rideshare
Located at Gate 3 on Private Drive and Garland Road
Rideshare and drop-off is available at Gate 3. Drivers may drop off passengers at the north ticket booth entrance, where there is limited covered seating available. Vehicles then proceed to Gate 4 to park in the parking garage where they will park and then use the underground walkway to meet their party at the north ticket booth.
If you use a rideshare service (Uber, Lyft, etc.) or DART to attend the garden, receive $1 off general admission, one per ride. Present rideshare or DART receipt at the ticket booth. Only valid on day of visit. For pre-purchased online admission, guests receive a $1 coupon (one per ride) valid at the Terrace Café, open from 10am–4pm or $1 off at the Gift shop, open 9am–5pm. Members can present their rideshare receipt to receive $1 off their renewal for every trip to the garden using a rideshare or DART service for up to $10. The drop-off can also be used by guests to drop off loved ones and coolers, as well! We encourage drop-offs to park in the garage across the street.
*Note, we will no longer offer valet parking to the public during festivals. Rideshare pickups will also be at Gate 3.
Excludes August Dollar Days
- The cost for parking is $15 per car when purchased in person at the ticket booth.
- You can pre-purchase your parking online for $10, a $5 savings.
- Parking is free for Members.
Cool Thursdays Concerts
The 2020 Cool Thursdays Concert Series kicks off in September. All concerts are held on the Martin Rutchik Concert Stage & Lawn. Gates open at 6pm. Fall concerts take place from 7 – 9pm. The garden closes at the conclusion of each concert.
- Due to limited parking at Gate 2 and in the interest of safety, all concert parking is limited to the main lot at Gate 1 and the Parking Garage.
- We also ask guests not come to Gate 2 for any reason, such as to drop off people or personal effects such as coolers. Guests attempting to drop off at Gate 2 will be turned away.
- Parking in the Camp parking lot and check in at the Camp ticket booth are reserved for concert sponsors and “Friends” level donors.
- At night, parking will be limited to the two floors below ground as part of zoning agreement with City of Dallas, to eliminate any noise or light so as to avoid disrupting the neighborhood. Staff and volunteers can use the Garland Road side of level one.
To benefit our concert attendees, we will allow all drop-off, pickup and rideshare vehicles (Lyft, Alto, Uber, etc.) to enter at Gate 3. This will allow guests with disabilities and guests with large items to gain closer access and have a much shorter walk to the concert lawn.
Guests are allowed to be dropped off ONLY; parking is NOT ALLOWED in this area. All concert attendees are still required to park at Gate 1 or Gate 4. Guests will no longer be allowed to be dropped off or picked up at Gate 2.
Handicap parking is still available at Gate 1 and Gate 4. For questions, please contact 214.515.6615.
August Dollar Days Parking
August 1 – 31
- The cost for parking is $5 per car when purchased in person at the ticket booth.
- You can also pre-purchase your parking online for $5.
- Parking is free for Members.
On weekdays, guests visiting the Rory Meyers Children’s Adventure may park in the Children’s Adventure Garden lot at the north end of the property for $15 per car (free for members).
Please do not park in the neighborhoods surrounding the Arboretum. The streets have tow-away zone signage and the Arboretum upholds this request from our neighbors.