Directions and Parking
8525 Garland Road
Dallas, Texas 75218
- The cost for parking is $15 per car, which can either be purchased in person, paying at the ticket booth, or online.
- You can pre-purchase your parking online for $9, a $6 savings.
- Parking is free for Members
On weekdays, guests visiting the Rory Meyers Children’s Adventure may park in the Children’s Adventure Garden lot at the north end of the property for $15 per car (free for members).
Please do not park in the neighborhoods surrounding the Arboretum. The streets have tow-away zone signage and the Arboretum upholds this request from our neighbors.
Cool Thursday Concert Parking
- Due to limited parking at Gate #2 and in the interest of safety, all concert parking is limited to the main lot at Gate 1 and the Parking Garage.
- We also ask guests not come to Gate #2 for any reason, such as to drop off people or personal effects such as coolers. Guests attempting to drop off at Gate #2 will be turned away.
- Parking in the Camp parking lot and check in at the Camp ticket booth are reserved for concert sponsors and “Friends” level donors.
At night, parking will be limited to the two floors below ground as part of zoning agreement with City of Dallas, to eliminate any noise or light so as to avoid disrupting the neighborhood. Staff and volunteers can use the Garland Road side of level one.
The parking garage – with 1,150 spaces – is located across the street from the Rory Meyers Children’s Adventure Garden, with a secure underground walkway underneath Garland Road for safe access. The street address is 8720 Garland Road, Dallas, TX 75218. From its lowest point underneath Garland Road, the walkway gently slopes up to meet ground level at the entrance of the Children’s Adventure Garden. The garage and underground walkway are both handicap accessible.