Directions and Parking
8525 Garland Road
Dallas, Texas 75218
August Dollar Days Parking (August 1 – August 31)
- The cost for parking is $5 per car, which can either be purchased in person, paying at the ticket booth, or online.
- You can pre-purchase your parking online for $5
- Parking is free for Members
Year-Round Parking (Excludes August Dollar Days)
- The cost for parking is $15 per car, which can either be purchased in person, paying at the ticket booth, or online.
- You can pre-purchase your parking online for $9, a $6 savings.
- Parking is free for Members
New Option for Concert Nights Only Drop off/Pickups/Ride Share
To benefit our concert attendees, we will allow all drop off/pickups and rideshare vehicles [Lyft, Alto, Uber, etc.] to enter at Gate #3. This will allow guests with disabilities and guests with large items to gain closer access and have a much shorter walk to the concert lawn.
Guests are allowed to be dropped off ONLY, parking is NOT ALLOWED in this area. All concert attendees are still required to park at Gate #1 or Gate #4. Guests will no longer be allowed to be dropped off or picked up at Gate #2.
Handicap parking is still available at Gate #1 and Gate #4. For questions, please contact 214-515-6615.
The premier concert series “Cool Thursdays” season subscriptions, sponsored by Wells Fargo, are on sale now at the Dallas Arboretum and feature six new exciting tribute bands. As Dallas’ only concert series overlooking the picturesque White Rock Lake on the award-winning Martin Rutchik Concert Stage and Lawn, concert subscriptions have a history of selling out quickly. Cool Thursdays spring concert series kicks off on March 28.
All concerts are held on the Martin Rutchik Concert Stage & Lawn. Gates open at 6:00pm. Spring concerts take place 7:30-9:30pm, and fall concerts from 7:00-9:00pm. The garden closes at the conclusion of each concert.
On weekdays, guests visiting the Rory Meyers Children’s Adventure may park in the Children’s Adventure Garden lot at the north end of the property for $15 per car (free for members).
Please do not park in the neighborhoods surrounding the Arboretum. The streets have tow-away zone signage and the Arboretum upholds this request from our neighbors.
Cool Thursday Concert Parking
- Due to limited parking at Gate #2 and in the interest of safety, all concert parking is limited to the main lot at Gate 1 and the Parking Garage.
- We also ask guests not come to Gate #2 for any reason, such as to drop off people or personal effects such as coolers. Guests attempting to drop off at Gate #2 will be turned away.
- Parking in the Camp parking lot and check in at the Camp ticket booth are reserved for concert sponsors and “Friends” level donors.
At night, parking will be limited to the two floors below ground as part of zoning agreement with City of Dallas, to eliminate any noise or light so as to avoid disrupting the neighborhood. Staff and volunteers can use the Garland Road side of level one.
The parking garage – with 1,150 spaces – is located across the street from the Rory Meyers Children’s Adventure Garden, with a secure underground walkway underneath Garland Road for safe access. The street address is 8720 Garland Road, Dallas, TX 75218. From its lowest point underneath Garland Road, the walkway gently slopes up to meet ground level at the entrance of the Children’s Adventure Garden. The garage and underground walkway are both handicap accessible.