General Admission & Tickets
The Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Garden is open daily from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Admission tickets are available online and at the ticket booth. General garden admission tickets that are purchased online can be used any day through the end of the year. Please note that all online purchases are final and non-refundable. Discounted admission tickets are only available on site at the ticket booth. Please visit our Featured Discounts page to see a list of our current promotions.
Membership Admission Cost
- General garden admission: Free
- Children's Adventure Garden admission: Free vouchers based on level of membership
- On-site self parking: Free
Non-Member Admission Cost
- Adult general garden admission (13-64): $15
- Seniors general garden admission (65 & over): $12
- Children general garden admission (3-12): $10
- Children general garden admission (2 & under): Free
- Children's Adventure Garden admission: $3 (additional general garden admission for non-members)
- On-site self parking: $15
- Discounted daytime parking: $8 (online only)
- Check our Discounts page for a list of current deals.
- General garden admission and Children's Adventure Garden tickets can be conveniently bundled during the checkout process.
- For more information call 214.515.6615 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rory Meyers Children's Adventure Garden
- Please note that during the school year some Children's Adventure Garden galleries are occasionally reserved for school groups. When applicable, closings will be posted on our website.
Rainy Day Guarantee
If the rain won’t go away you can come back another day. The Arboretum’s rainy day pass will guarantee another free entry if rain interrupts your visit. Tickets are issued at the ticket booth on the day of the occurrence only. Offer valid for a full paid general garden admission. Rainy day tickets are good any day from 9 a.m.-5 p.m. for up to three months from the original date of purchase. Rainy day passes are only good for the original type of ticket purchased.
This policy does not apply to the Rory Meyers Children's Adventure Garden, the Cool Thursdays Concert Series or Parking.
For information about parking, please visit the Dallas Arboretum Parking Information Page.