Admission & Tickets
General garden admission tickets purchased online can be used any day through the end of the year. All online purchases are final and non-refundable. Discounted admission tickets are only available on site at the Ticket Booth. Check our Featured Discounts page to see a list of our current promotions.
- General garden admission: Free
- Children's Garden admission: Free vouchers based on level of membership
- On-site self parking: Free
- Adult general garden admission (13-64): $15
- Seniors general garden admission (65 & over): $12
- Children general garden admission (3-12): $10
- Children general garden admission (2 & under): Free
- Children's Garden admission: $3 (additional general garden admission for non-members)
- On-site self parking: $10
- Discounted daytime parking: $5 (online only)
- Check our Discounts page for a list of current deals.
- For information on The 12 Days of Christmas, please click here.
- General garden admission and Children's Garden tickets can be conveniently bundled during the checkout process.
- The Children’s Garden utilizes timed tickets which allow us to control the flow of traffic in the garden and create a more enjoyable guest experience. Morning tickets allow access to the Children's Garden from 9 a.m-1 p.m. and afternoon timed tickets allow access from 1 p.m.-5 p.m. Guests may arrive at any time during the assigned interval.
- For more information call 214.515.6615 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note that during the school year some Children's Garden galleries are occasionally reserved for school groups. When applicable, closings will be posted on our website.
Rainy Day Guarantee
If the rain won’t go away you can come back another day. The Arboretum’s rainy day pass will guarantee another free entry if rain interrupts your visit. Tickets are issued at the ticket booth on the day of the occurrence only. Offer valid for a full paid general garden admission. Rainy day tickets are good any day from 9 a.m.-5 p.m. for up to three months from the original date of purchase. Rainy day passes are only good for the original type of ticket purchased.
This policy does not apply to the Rory Meyers Children's Adventure Garden or the Cool Thursdays Concert Series.
For information about parking, please click here.