Main Parking Lot
The Dallas Arboretum has activated our new parking control system. Members will still receive free parking as a membership benefit. Below are instructions for the new parking procedure:
- Upon entering the grounds, pull up to the parking machine and push the green button to retrieve a ticket and raise the control arm.
- At the Ticket Booth, present your parking ticket (along with your membership card or pre-purchased online parking if applicable) to have the ticket validated.
- Upon exiting the property, insert the validated ticket into the parking machine to raise the control arm.
- Parking is $10 per car, and discounted daytime parking is available online.
- Gate attendants will still be present at each gate. You may also push the intercom button for assistance.
- Parking is not guaranteed and is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- On-site parking is free for members (available on a first-come, first-served basis).
- Discounted $5 daytime parking is available online only.
- If the main lot is full, we are required by zoning ordinance to wait until 50 spaces open up to prevent long queue lines on Garland Road.
- On weekdays, guests visiting the Rory Meyers Children's Adventure may park in the Children's Garden lot for $10 per car (free for members).
- On weekends, the Rory Meyers Children’s Adventure Garden lot and the parking lot at the Lakeland Road entrance will be valet parking only. Valet is $18 for the general public and $14 for members.
- Please do not park in the neighborhoods surrounding the Arboretum. The streets have tow-away zone signage and the Arboretum upholds this request from our neighbors.
Members will still receive free parking as a membership benefit. Please feel free to contact us with any questions at 214-515-6615 or email@example.com.
A new parking garage located directly across from the Rory Meyers Children's Adventure Garden on Garland Road will be available in fall 2014.