Free Parking After 3 p.m.
Monday - Friday
Wednesday, Oct. 21 – Wednesday, Nov. 25
Self parking is free for guests who arrive after 3 p.m. Valet parking not included.
Main Parking Lot
The Dallas Arboretum has activated our new parking control system. Members will still receive free parking as a membership benefit. Below are instructions for the new parking procedure:
- Upon entering the grounds, pull up to the parking machine and push the green button to retrieve a ticket and raise the control arm.
- At the Ticket Booth, present your parking ticket (along with your membership card or pre-purchased online parking if applicable) to have the ticket validated.
- Upon exiting the property, insert the validated ticket into the parking machine to raise the control arm.
- Parking is $15 per car.
- Discounted $8 daytime parking is available online only.
- Gate attendants will still be present at each gate. You may also push the intercom button for assistance.
- Parking is not guaranteed and is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- On-site parking is free for members (available on a first-come, first-served basis).
- On weekdays, guests visiting the Rory Meyers Children's Adventure may park in the Children's Adventure Garden lot for $15 per car (free for members).
- Please do not park in the neighborhoods surrounding the Arboretum. The streets have tow-away zone signage and the Arboretum upholds this request from our neighbors.
Members will still receive free parking as a membership benefit. Please feel free to contact us with any questions at 214-515-6615 or email@example.com.
The parking garage - with 1,150 spaces - is located across the street from the Rory Meyers Children’s Adventure Garden with a secure underground walkway underneath Garland Road for safe access. From its lowest point underneath Garland Road, the walkway gently slopes up to meet ground level at the entrance of the Children’s Adventure Garden. The garage and underground walkway are both handicap accessible.
At night, parking will be limited to the two floors below ground as part of zoning agreement with City of Dallas to eliminate any noise or light as not to disrupt the neighborhood. Staff and volunteers can use the Garland Road side of level one.