Artscape returns on April 24 & 25 and continues to be better each year! Approximately 85 juried fine art and craft artists from around the country fill Jonsson Color Garden selling paintings, sculpture, hats, jewelry, photography, woodwork and more.
April 24 & 25
Members-Only Hours 7–9am
Free Members-Only Morning Preview
Saturday & Sunday, April 24 & 25 from 7–9am
Presented by Wells Fargo Advisors
Dates & Times
Saturday & Sunday, April 24 & 25 from 9am–5pm
Free with membership or paid garden admission
Artscape returns in 2021 and continues to be better each year! The committee has really made this one of the must see art festivals in Dallas. Approximately 85 juried fine art and craft artists from around the country fill Jonsson Color Garden selling paintings, sculpture, hats, jewelry, photography, woodwork and more.
Local area restaurants and market vendors are on hand with food and products. Don’t forget to stop by for free beer, wine and cider samples each day in front of the DeGolyer House, or grab a drink at one of the bars on-site!
Finally, a bonus! Guests get a sneak peek of the ZimSculpt Marketplace in the center of Artscape with a variety of sculpture and handmade items for sale from 200+ Zimbabwean artists. (Opening of ZimSculpt, a Zimbabwean stone sculpture exhibit, is May 1).
Artscape has something for everyone:
- Local area restaurants Empanada Cookhouse, Fletcher’s Corny Dogs, Frios Pops, GAPCo., Torchy’s Tacos and Ziziki’s are on hand with food for purchase;
- Market vendors sell their wares;
- Face painting and a petting zoo, 10am-2pm both days;
- Live musical entertainment;
- Food concessions, packaged treats, craft beer and wine;
- Free beer samples each afternoon at the DeGolyer Crossroads