At the Dallas Arboretum, we strive to make every event exceptional. In order to best serve you, we ask that you only use caterers on the approved caterer list, which includes a variety of diverse menu options and price ranges. No matter what caterer you choose, you will receive dazzling cuisine specifically designed for your event.
Below you will find a list of some of Dallas’ best caterers who are committed to creating menus that fit within your budget and exceed your expectations.
*All prices quoted below are per person and are for food only. This does not include staffing, gratuities, china, glassware, flatware, linens, etc. For events 150 people or more, your estimated catering cost will be a minimum of $5,000.
Private Event Caterers for All Venues
Gil’s Elegant Catering
All venues. Onsite food service. Gil’s Elegant Catering is the exclusive caterer in Rosine Hall for all daytime events.
- Light hors d’oeuvres starting at $21 per person
- Buffet dinners starting at $29 per person
- Action stations starting at $40 per person
- Seated dinners starting at $40 per person
Two Sisters Catering – All Venues
Pappas Catering – All Venues
Pappas Bros. Steakhouse, Pappasitos & Pappadeaux
CRO Catering – All Venues
Cantina Laredo, III Forks, Silver Fox & Lucky’s
Wolfgang Puck Catering – All Venues
Chef Kent Rathbun – All Venues
Contact: Lauren Twichell
- Light hors d’oeuvres starting at $30 per person
- Buffet dinner starting at $45 per person
- Action stations starting at $55 per person
- Seated dinners starting at $55 per person
Private Event Caterers
Approved for Alex Camp House, A Tasteful Place and DeGolyer House only.