Join us for our annual Holiday Dinners on select dates in December!
An Elegant & Festive Holiday Dining Experience
Join us for our annual Holiday Dinner! Seatings are at 6pm & 7:30pm on December 2, 9, 16–20, 23, 26 & 30. Dinner is served in the DeGolyer Restaurant, decorated beautifully for the holiday season. It is $69 per person ages 2 and up. Payment is needed to keep your reservation. Menu selections must be called in or emailed seven days before your reservation.
Please call 214.515.6511 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information, questions or to make your menu selections. Tables of ten or more cannot book online—please call to reserve your group. Price includes discounted nighttime admission tickets (required to take advantage of the Holiday Dinners.)
Holiday Dinner Menu
Soup or Salad (Choose One):
- Friché Garden Salad with Julienned Vegetables – Choice of Roquefort, Ranch or Champagne Vinaigrette Dressings
- Classic Caesar Salad – Romaine Heart with Aged Parmesan and Toasted Croutons
- Potato and Leek Soup with Crème Fraîche – Served with Herbed Biscuit
- Tomato Basil Soup with Pesto Gremolata – Served with Herbed Biscuit
Entrees (Choose One):
- Chicken Picatta with Artichokes and Capers – Served with Wild Rice and Fresh Vegetables
- Beef Tenderloin Medallions with Green Peppercorn Sauce – Served with Rosemary Potatoes and Vegetables
- Fettuccine Primavera Alfredo with Shrimp in a Lemon Cream Sauce – Parmesan and Pecorino Cream Sauce
- Kale and Garbanzo Cake with Tomato Sauce- Served with Wild Rice and Vegetables (Vegetarian, Vegan and Gluten Free)
Dessert (Choose One):
- Hazelnut Roulade with Caramel Sauce
- Molten Lava Cake with Wild Cherry Sauce
- Strawberries Romanoff
- NY Cheesecake with Strawberry Sauce
Selection of La Crème Hot Teas, Iced Teas, Coffee, Decaf Coffee, Bottled Water, Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite
Alcoholic beverages may be purchased separately.