Artscape – Cancelled
Artscape 2020 has been cancelled.
Artscape is one of the most spectacular, must-see art festivals in North Texas. The show brings together about 100 outstanding artists from around the country and features a variety of mediums including painting, sculpture, 2D and 3D mixed media, photography and more. Listed as one of the 15 most beautiful gardens in the world by Architectural Digest, the Arboretum is a perfect complement to the beautiful artwork selected for the show.
Artscape has something for everyone:
- Around 100 professional artists showcasing their exceptional art – paintings, sculpture, jewelry, photography, woodwork and more;
- Galleries at the DeGolyer House featuring top galleries exhibiting and selling art with a percentage of sales benefiting the Arboretum;
- A University Zone with regional university students, high school students and faculty showing and selling their art;
- Live musical entertainment in the Pecan Grove;
- Food concessions, packaged treats, craft beer and wine;
- Free tastings of beer, wine and cider by the DeGolyer House;
- A Children’s Art Escape featuring hands-on art activities for kids to make and take home;
- A new, exciting fashion exhibit, HKS TRASHion Show, displays beautiful garments made from recycled materials that align with the firm’s goal of making HKS a beacon of responsible architectural practice. This year’s theme, The Urgency of Time, asked designers to include the U.N. Sustainable Development Goal as inspiration for their works of art. Garments are displayed in the Orientation Theater.