Artscape, the Dallas Arboretum’s fine art and craft show and sale, brings together outstanding artists from around the country.
April 29 – 30
Delight in the joy of spring at one of the "15 most breathtaking gardens in the world," featuring a variety of mediums including painting, sculpture, 2-D and 3-D mixed media, photography and more. A blue ribbon committee has reimagined Artscape and is adding inventive, audience-pleasing elements for 2017. New elements this year include a university zone with artwork and Dallas galleries featuring artwork for sale in the DeGolyer House.
- 12.22.16: Artist notification of acceptance and information packets mailed
- 1.20.17: Artscape show contract and booth fee deadline
- 2.3.17: Deadline to request refund ($40 cancellation Fee)
- 3.27.17: Artist location mailed
- 4.28.17: Show set-up & Members only Preview
- 4.29.17 & 4.30.17: Artscape Show
- $330: Booth Fee, 12’w x 12’d to accommodate a 10’ x 10’ white tent provided by artist.
- $275: Double Space Supplement, limited number of double spaces available.
- $40: Cancellation Fee, prior to 2.3.17
JURY INFORMATION & ON-SITE INFORMATION
The jury of regional art professionals is chaired by Patricia Meadows, distinguished jurist, art appraiser, lecturer, collector, curator and president of Art Connections.